Hope eveyone had a great Memorial weekend. We had many customers wondering why they no longer receive our newsletter. The reason this is happening, is that you have changed or deleted your email address. If you do this, you must send us your new email address at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update our records. Hope this helps everyone continue to receive future newsletters. Please remember to visit us at http://www.toys4dogsncats.com/ for all of your pet needs.
We had a request from one of our customers to give them some information on cats. Since this is a vast topic, we decided to give you some facts about cats. We hope that this satisfies your request, if not send us an email at email@example.com.
- There are over 100 breeds of cats.
- The lifespan of a can can be as much as 20 years.
- An outdoor cat's lifespan is about 3 years.
- A cat ages 4 times as fast as humans.
- Kittens grow their fastest in their first year of life, up to twice their size.
- You can tell how large a cat will be by the length of their whiskers.
- Kittens will nurse until 4 weeks of age and will feed from their mom until they are full.
- Kittens should not leave their mom for at least the first 6 weeks of their life.
- Kittens should not have dry food until they reach 2 months.
- Cats become lactose intolerant after they are weaned from their mother's milk.
- Kittens can not hear until they are about 2 weeks old.
- Cats lose their mother's immunity from infection when they no longer nurse.
- A kitten beomes a cat at 8 months old and are not fully grown until 2 years old.
- Kittens open their eyes around 7-10 days old.
- Cats can have up to 5 litters a year.
- Kittens are unable to stand or walk when they are less than 2-3 weeks old.
- At 7 months old, a kittens teeth are fully developed.
- Cats have 30 teeth.
- The average length of a cat's pregnancy is about 9 weeks.
- Cats respond better to woman than men.
- Cats have a third eyelid.
- A domestic cat can sprint up to 30 miles per hour.
- Heaviest cat on record weighs 46 pounds. Have a big cat? Send us a picture.
- Cats take 20-40 breaths a minute.
- A cat's front paw has 5 toes, while the back paw has 4.
- Cats scoop liquids up backwards when they drink.
- Cats that have all white hair and blue eyes are usually deaf.
- Cats have 24 whiskers, which are used to measure distance.
- A group of cats is called a clowder.
- A group of kittens is called a kindle.
- Cats can see 6 times better than humans.
- Have you got a cat fact you would like us to add? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We found all this information on various parts of the internet.
Remember that we are not professional doctors, and you should always read instructions and talk to your vet about what is best for your pets.
If there is something that you would like to read about in the future, drop us an email at email@example.com. If you wish to be removed from this mailing list, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your business,
Johnny and Connie
Need one of these for your cat! We sell them at http://www.toys4dogsncats.com/