- First of all it is important to use dental products specifically designed for dogs and cats. Do not use human toothpaste on your pet's teeth. Our toothpaste is not meant to be swallowed. Products are available for cats and dogs at most pet supply stores and at your veterinarian's office.
- If you start early when your pet is a puppy or kitten, your pet will get used to having their mouth looked at and their teeth cleaned.
- Some pets do not like things stuck into their mouth, try a finger brush to maintain your pet's teeth.
- Kong dental toys are one of the best ways to help your pet massage their gums and clean their teeth by themselves. This product is dishwasher safe so you can remove any bacteria that may be on it after they are done playing with it. We carry a wide range of Kong toys. Visit our store at http://www.toys4dogsncats.com/ .
- Try not to feed your pet treats that contain large amounts of sugar and that are sticky and chewy. Carrots are a good treat, they are actually abrasive and will help remove plaque.
Remember that we are not professional doctors, and you should always read instructions and talk to your vet about what is best for your pets.
If there something that you would like to read about in the future, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to be removed from this mailing list , please email us at email@example.com.
Johnny and Connie